Weekly patches have become the norm for Destiny 2, with each one typically arriving after the weekly reset on a Tuesday. This week’s update addresses some Guardian Games issues, covers up an exploit, and allows a Ghost shell to sport a trendy shade of nuclear green.
For anyone playing Guardian games, playlist activities now grant progression for Deepsight weapons and levels, and finding the helpful The Title SMG should be easier now. Following player reports that the weapon was not dropping when the medallions were handed out, Bungie says this issue has been fixed. If you’ve been stockpiling your medallions, the more you turn in, the more likely you are to add the title to your inventory.
The other notable adjustment this week is that Shiver Strike for Titans has been slightly nerfed. After Bungie discovered that an interaction between Shiver Strike and Glacial Quake could allow players to spawn infinite Stasis Crystals, the move was changed to consume a full melee charge immediately upon activation.
You can read Bungie’s full patch notes below.
In other Destiny 2 news, if you’re looking to engage in class warfare during the latest seasonal event, you can check out our guide on everything you need to know about the Guardian Games and how they’ve been overhauled this year.
Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Guardian Games playlist activities now grant progression towards Deepsight weapons and levels
- Title SMG will now spawn on Medallion turns. The higher the medallion, the higher the drop chance.
- Drop rate has been adjusted to correct the issue.
- Guardian Games Playbook has been disabled from Eva Levante after unintentional interaction with platform cars.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from successfully charging a Nova Pulse right after casting the Nova Warp Super.
- Fixed an issue where charging a Nova Pulse with low Super energy would not consistently complete the attack.
- Fixed an issue where the interaction between Shiver Strike and Glacial Quake could allow players to spawn infinite Stasis Crystals if combined with the Howl of the Storm skin.
- Developer Note: Earthshattering Strike will now cost the player’s full melee charge immediately upon activation. We understand that this is a slight nerf at the moment, and we plan to make additional adjustments in the future to address its power.
- Fixed an issue where the Fettered Shell was not taking shaders correctly.
- However, radioactive green is a very fashionable color.
- The Dark Telemetry emblem now supports the raid metric category.
GameSpot may earn a commission from retail offers.